Recruiting for our Media Squad
Looking for High School and College students to help promote this year’s event. Participation Dates: June 1 – Aug 5.
Social Media Engagement: (will provide info/images to share)
- June: 2X Weekly Social Media Sharing
- July: 2-4X Weekly Social Media Sharing
- August 4th and 5th: Lots of Social Media Sharing
- July 1 – July 15th: Post Balloon Festival flyers during this time period
- July 29-31: Post Balloon Festival Yard signs around Defiance County (must have transportation)
*Optional Engagement: Come to festival as an on-site volunteer (social media share/take photos) and commit to a 2 hour shift of available volunteer opportunities and receive free parking.
Benefits of being a part of this:
- Resume – Add this on your resume! Marketing, Social Media and Volunteer experience
- Fulfill all social media and local engagements to earn a balloon festival t-shirt!
- Join the festival as an on-site volunteer and get a free parking pass for the event
- Add your volunteer hours to the CEC (www.volunteerdefiancecounty.com) and if you are a high school student you earn recognition and a chance at a scholarship your senior year.
Interested? Contact us!
Event Volunteer Opportunities
Stay tuned for a list of ways to volunteer at the festival! Interested in helping? Let us know!